Things To Do In Destin FL
The SummerPlace Inn Destin Hotel is ideally located in the heart of Destin on US-98 just one block from the areas best beaches. Of course, shopping, boating and many other points of interest are near the SummerPlace Inn. We listed some of our favorites below but welcome you to explore on your own and discover hidden treasures of the Emerald Coast! If you’d like some help with planning your activities, visit TripShock! They can do a lot of the research for you and give you all the more time to enjoy your Destin vacation!
Nearby Golf Courses
Visit our golf page for more information on the many nearby area Emerald Coast golf courses.
Destin Area Shopping
- Destin Commons Mall
- Sandestin Village of Baytowne Wharf
- Premium Silver Sands Factory Outlets
- Uptown Station Shopping Center
Destin Area Attractions
- Wet-N-Wild Watersports
- Big Kahuna’s Waterpark
- Mattie Kelly Fine Arts Center
- Morgan Sports Complex
- National Museum of Naval Aviation
- Santa Rosa Sound Dolphin Cruises
- Sea Blaster Speed Boat Rides
- The Track Family Recreation Center
- Destin Area Cruises
- Southern Star Dolphin Cruises
Destin Area Fishing Charters and Boat Rentals
- Bounty Hunter Charters
- Huntress Fishing Charters
- Olin Marler’s Charter Fishing & Dolphin Cruises
- Southbound Fishing Charters
- Mobile Sports LLC (banana boat and tubing rentals)
- Luther’s (pontoon, kayak, and waverunner rentals)
Emerald Coast Beach Areas
- Destin Across the Street
- Henderson State Park – 2 miles East
- Fort Walton Beach– 6 miles West
- Navarre Beach – 27 miles West
- Pensacola Beach – 40 miles West
- Southern Walton County – 20 miles East
Studying in the Destin and Ft. Walton Area?
Looking for fun transportation in Destin?
We hope you enjoy your visit to Destin and the Emerald Coast and thank you for choosing to stay at the centrally located SummerPlace Inn.